top of page
Returning A Product To JAVAC
**CONDITIONS OF RETURN STATED BELOW MUST BE READ AND AGREED TO WHEN RETURNING A PRODUCT**
*VAC PUMP OIL: PLEASE ENSURE YOUR VACCUUM PUMPS OIL IS*:
- OFFICIAL, BRANDED OIL
- SUFFICIENT OIL
- RECENTLY CHANGED
BEFORE ANY ACTION IS TAKEN:
PLEASE DETERMINE WHETHER YOUR PRODUCT IS A PRODUCT FOR RETURN OR A PRODUCT FOR SERVICE
All products for service that have been sent to JAVAC via returns procedure and are not within their warranty period/conditions will incur a standard $185 inspection fee (as these are service jobs, not 'returns').
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
- You have 7 days from the initial purchase date to report a product flaw/fault/issue that was present upon receiving/purchasing the product.
- All returns being sent back for a second time and are found to be in full working order will be handled as a service.
BY DOWNLOADING AND FILLING OUT THE ABOVE FORM, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN.
Please fill out the above Return Material Authorisation Form.
Once you have filled out the form, please use the page below to request a Return Material Authorisation number (RMA#).
Once you have heard back from a JAVAC staff member and been granted an RMA# please insert the RMA# onto your filled out RMA Form.
Once this form is filled out with an RMA# included, please print the form and send it with the returning item back to our warehouse in Rowville, Victoria.
Please use the following address to send the parcel/package to;
36, Enterprise Drive, Rowville, 3178, VIC.
*** YOU MAY BRING YOUR ITEM IN PERSON TO OUR WAREHOUSE LOCATION AT THE ADDRESS ABOVE***
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN:
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE RETURNING:
- All return packages received by JAVAC without a fully complete RMA Form will incur a $185 inspection fee (IN WARRANTY OR NOT)
- ALL RMA#s are valid for a period of 30 DAYS ONLY - A new RMA# is required after 30 days of no use.
- Freight charges for returning products are for the customer to cover, not JAVAC.
- We DO NOT accept returns for change of mind under ANY circumstances.
- We DO NOT cover any consumable parts or products under ANY circumstances. (e.g. leak detector sensors, filters and batteries)
- All returns not within their warranty period/conditions will incur a standard $185 inspection fee (as these are service jobs, not 'returns').
- Ensure your products are COMPLETELY drained of ALL oil before returning in order to avoid incurring a standard cleaning fee of $185.
- Ensure your products have NO HAZARDOUS OR TOXIC PROPERTIES WHATSOEVER before sending them for return. ALL returns made that breach this rule of condition, voiding the customer's warranty rights, will be scrapped immediately.
Once your returning item has arrived at our warehouse, it will be processed via our service team at their earliest opportunity (PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS QUITE A CONSISTANT QUEUE FOR PRODUCTS AWAITING RETURNS PROCEDURE/AWAITING SERVICE PROCEDURE/AWAITING CALIBRATION PROCEDURE - It is estimated between 1 to 2 weeks wait time - For a more accurate estimate on wait time, please contact a JAVAC staff member today to ask about the current queue)
In the instance that your returned product is deemed still under its warranty rights and has gone through the service team's returns procedure, you will be offered an exact replacement product of the product purchased. We DO NOT grant refunds for returned products. In the instance that your returned product is not in stock for replacement, then please wait for a JAVAC staff member to contact you directly to organise alternative compensation.
Each Return Authorisation Number is only valid for one (1) product and must match the product authorised for return. If there are two identical products, with the same faults being returned, from the same purchase order, a singular RMA# may be used for both products.
FOR A FURTHER DETAILING OF RETUNING PROCEDURES,
PLEASE VISIT --> https://www.javac.com.au/returns-policy.
bottom of page