The TURBOVAC MAG pumps are turbo molecular pumps with magnetic rotor suspension which are used in the pressure range from 10-1 mbar (0.75 x 10-1 Torr) to 10-10 mbar (0.75 x 10-10 Torr). Pumping speeds for air vary from 300 l x s-1 to 3,200 I x s-1.
The TURBOVAC MAG pumps are mostly installed on semiconductor provessing lines like etching, CVD, PVD and ion implantation, i.e. in applications where corrosive gases need to be pumped. Also electron beam microscopy is an important area of application for these pumps.
- - Hydrocarbon-free pumps for the generation of clean high and ultra-high vacuum conditions
- - High performance in any orientation
- - High degree of operating reliability
- - Extremely low vibration
- - Designed for pumping of corrosive gases
More Variations available below: Contact JAVAC for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.