SC 920 Vacuum Pump System
Wireless Technology for the Modern Laboratory
The SC 920 series vacuum pump system now supports remote control over a portable hand held terminal, thus ensuring maximum flexibility in the laboratory. Fast process time and high precision are further outstanding features of this product.
The overall setup of your precision laboratory system will now take up considerably less space as the remote control means it is no longer essential for the system to be located in the immediate vicinity of the processing equipment.
Key Features of the SC 920 wireless remote controlled vacuum pump system
- - Ability to enter process parameters via the hand terminal, touch screen or rotation knob
- - Intuitive user guidance on the hand terminal
- - The user can intervene at any time in the ongoing process
- - Four operating modes; Evacuate, Pressure Control, Automatic & Individual Pressure Function
- - Intelligent control means the pump speed is adapted according to captured data constantly
- - Ability to operate system via pc; also giving option to export data to spreadsheets or text files
- - Achieves an ultimate vacuum of 2 mbar absolute
- - Delivers up to 20 litres of gas per minute
- - Integrated vacuum pump operates extremely quietly
- - Ability to adjust the sensitivity of the motor to suit the requirements of the control process
- - Extremely user friendly
|SC920 Vacuum Pump System
|Power||100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Pumping Speed (litre/min)||20 litres per minute|
|Size||423mm(h) x 366mm(w) x 294mm(d)|
|Ultimate Vacuum (mbar)||2 mbar|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.