The series WA/WAU Roots vacuum pumps are provided with directly flange-mounted air-cooled standard 3 phase motors. The oiled radial sealing rings of the RUVAC WA/WAU for sealing the shaft against the atmosphere are made of FPM (fluor caoutchouc).
The WS/WSU series pumps are driven by air or water-cooled canned motors.
Roots vacuum pumps of the series WAU/WSU are provided with an additional integrated pressure equalization line and a differential pressure valve.
Pumps from these series are supplied with a vertical pumping action as standard.
Advantages to the User
- - Two air-cooled series, each with four models
- - Reliable and trouble-free
- - Sealing rings with their housing can be readily replaced
- - Shaft seals and elastomer seals made of FPM/Viton
- - Air-cooled standard motors in accordance with IEC dimensions eg. NEMA dimensions
- - Easy to exchange with custom motors
- - Integrated pressure equalization line for protection against overloading at high pressures
- - Pumping direction may be changed as required
- - ATEX versions compliant to 94/9/EC possible
- - For oil-free compression of gases and vapors in combination with a backing pump.
- - Short cycle pumping processes also in the presence of large quantities of gas and vapor.
- - RUVAC WA/WAU are supplied as standard for a vertical pumping action, horizontal pumping action upon request
- - Mineral oil N 62 is used as standard
- - Gasket in the intake flange with dirt sieve
- - The required oil filling is included in separate bottles
RUVAC WA/WAU & WS/WSU: 251 / 501 / 1001 / 2001
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.