Roots vacuum pumps from LEYBOLD have been designed to specially meet the requirements of the fine vacuum range. They are normally used in connection with backing pumps (exception RAV) or in closed gas cycles (WSLF series).
RA series Roots vacuum pumps are equipped with a directly flange-mounted 3 phase motor (RA 13000 via V-belt drive).
Advantages to the User
- - Oil immersed radial shaft seals made of FPM for sealing against the atmosphere
- - Use of universal IEC motors (50/60 Hz)
- - The motors fulfil in Europe (50 Hz) the efficiency requirements in accordance with EFF1
- - In the USA (60 Hz) the motors are UL approved and fulfil the efficiency requirements in accordance with EPAC.
- - If required with external pressure equalisation line and differential pressure valve so that the pump may be switched on jointly with the backing pump at atmospheric pressure
- - Motors can easily be exchanged for special voltage motors. Explosion protected motors and motors for special main frequencies upon request
- - Over-temperature switch in the stator coil of the motor
- - Rugged dry compressing vacuum pump
- - Most reliable even under rough operating conditions
- - ATEX versions compliant to 94/9/EC possible
- - Large vacuum systems like sintering and annealing furnaces which require multi-stage pumpsets.
- - In large vacuum rectification systems Roots vacuum pumps with postcondensers for compressing of vapors.
- - If required the RA pumps are also available as C versions (chemical versions).
- - Pumps made of special materials may be specified as well as pressure burst resistant pumps.
- - Custom designed pumps for pumping speeds of 250 m E3/h to 2000 m E3/h (147.3 to 1178 cfm)
RUVAC RA: 3001 / 5001 / 7001 / 9001 / 13000
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.