PhoeniXL 300 Helium Leak Detector
The PhoeniXL 300 offers a mobile helium leak detector which is equally well suited for use in series-production testing and in service. The PhoeniXL is qualified for many applications in industry and research, for example system manufacturing, furnace / metallurgy, refrigeration and air conditioning manufacturing, chemicals industry and analytical requirements. With the sniffer line available as an accessory, the PhoeniXL can also be used as a sniffer leak detector.
Product Features / Specifications
- - Lowest detectable leak rate for helium is < 5 x 10-12 mbar liters / second
- - Ready for operation in < 3 minutes after start-up
- - Helium pumping speed is 2.5 liter / second
- - Counter flow design principle extends the service life for cathodes
- - Normal operation at 15 mbar vacuum inlet pressure
- - Compact, ergonomic and environmentally friendly design
- - Ability to detect hydrogen in addition to helium
- - Leybold's exclusive 36 month warranty for the ion source
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.