The Leybold Trivac "B" Series Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps are built for the demands of today's laboratory applications. The TRIVAC-B pumps with their comprehensive range of accessories have proven themselves time and again as rugged pumps in many and varied applications.
The inner body is assembled from individual parts without sealing components. The parts are pinned in order to ensure easy disassembly and reassembly of the parts.
All pumps from the D 4 B to the D 25 B model are equipped either with single-phase AC or three-phase AC motors. Moreover, all pumps of the B series are available also without the motor.
In the TRIVAC B, the pump unit and the motor are linked by an elastic coupling. The Trivac B pumps are available in sizes from 26L/m to 1085L/m in both single and two stage design. These vacuum pumps are used extensively in Physics and Chemistry applications such as Freeze Dryers, Distillation, Pumping Solvents, Drying, Electron Microscopes, and Mass Spectrometers.
Their unique design features lend themselves to the more demanding applications which lesser pumps fail at. Some of the design advantages of the Trivac B pumps are:
- Pumping speed 2.5 to 6.5m3/h
- For medium and high vacuum application 10-4 mbar
- Built in oil pump for force feed lubrication of the bearings and chamber surfaces.
- Wide vapour tolerance with unambiguous on/off gas ballast valve.
- Reliable oil pressure operated anti suck back valve.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation of the inlet and exhaust fittings.
- Surface corrosion protection of internal components, with no ferrous materials.
- Optional full flow particulate & chemical oil filter systems which bolt directly to the pump, and have easily replaceable spin on filter cartridges.
- Range of purpose built inlet condensate traps and exhaust mist filters, with alternative of exhaust mist filters with auto oil return to the pump.
- Optional ATEX certification for explosive environments.
- Continuous operation even at 1000 mbar.
- All controls as well as the oil sight glass are located on the front face.
- Ideal as backing pump for medium and high vacuum applications, because of low oil backstreaming
- Highly leaktight (He E3 capable).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.