Oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are being used in all areas of vacuum engineering. They are equally suited for both industrial production and research applications. They may be used to generate a rough and medium vacuum, or as backing pumps in pump combinations with Roots pumps or high vacuum pumps. By design, rotary vane pumps run quietly and do not produce much noise.
Many years of experience in vacuum engineering and the latest developments in pump technology from the manufacturers, Leybold is combined in the SOGEVAC range the capability to adapt to the requirements of both the industry and the environment. The comprehensive range (pumping speeds ranging from 10 to 1200 m3 x h-1 (5.8 to 707 cfm)) allows every customer to select the right pump for their particular needs.
Advantages to the User:
- - Operation from atmospheric pressure to ultimate pressure
- - High pumping speed also at low pressures
- - Low noise level, low vibrations
- - Integrated exhaust filter, up to 99.9% efficient
- - No oil loss owing to the integrated oil return line
- - Exhaust gas free of oil mists
- - Efficient air cooling(standard)
- - Water cooling (optional)
- - Low space requirement, easy to install
- - Rugged
- - Maintenance-friendly
- - Compact design
- - For direct fitting to Roots pumps from SV100 B up
- - Optimum size-to-performance ratio
- - High water vapor tolerance
- - Wide range of accessories available for adaptation to differing problems
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.