KNF OEM Pumps
Diaphragm Pumps and Compressors for Air, Gases, Liquids and Vapors
The KNF diaphragm pumps are based on a simple principal - an elastic diaphragm, fixed on its edge, moves up and down its central point by means of an eccentric. In this way the medium is transferred using automatic valves.
Due to the KNF modular system, the parts used to transfer the gases can be made from materials with varying degrees of durability. The customer has a choice of pump drives ranging from a selection of motors to explosion-proof models.
These diaphragm pumps offer a high level of performance despite their small size. They are required especially in the fields of analysis, medicine and production technology.
The pumps are used for transferring and drawing gases, taking samples (even liquids in a vacuum, aspiration), evacuating vessels and compressing gases in process systems and vessels.
- - Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps and Compressors for Air, Gases, Liquids and Vapours
- - Metering Pumps
- - Single and Double headed Diaphragm Pumps
- - Models for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- - Full-PTFE Gas Sampling Pumps
- - Temperature-resistant and electrically heated Pumps
- - Pumps for toxic, dangerous and costly Gases
- - Swing Piston Compressors and Vacuum Pumps
KNF's range of OEM pumps is extensive, and features models with flow from 0.4 l/min to 280 l/min and vacuum down to 0.5 mbar. Browse the brochures and specifications listed below to find the model that suits your application, or contact JAVAC to discuss your specific needs.
Contact JAVAC with the model number you require to begin placing your order.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.