Chemically-resistant Diaphragm Liquid Pumps
The LIQUIPORT® series of diaphragm liquid pumps reliably pump neutral and aggressive liquids, and are available with a choice of premium PTFE or polypropylene materials. These pumps work quietly and with low vibrations.
In the S series, the flow rate is manually adjusted by a knob on top of the unit. In the RC series, the flow rate can also be controlled remotely by a signal input.
- - Acid, alkali, solvent resistant
- - Self priming for ease of use and the ability to run dry without fear of damage
- - Dry running
- - Maintenance-free operation for greater reliability and longer life
- - Splashproof (IP 65)
- - Flow rate manually adjustable (S series) and externally adjustable (RC series)
- - Stable flow rate over long time periods for more accurate instrument performance
- - Standby mode
- - Maximal pressure limitation
|NF 100 KT.18
NF 100 TT.18
NF 100 FT.18
|NF 1.100 KT.18
NF 1.100 TT.18
NF 1.100 FT.18
|NF 300 KT.18
NF 300 TT.18
NF 300 FT.18
|NF 1.300 KT.18
NF 1.300 TT.18
NF 1.300 FT.18
1) Water at 20–C and zero pressure head
Contact JAVAC to discuss applications for your LIQUIPORT and place an order.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.