Gas refrigerating machines for cryogenic temperature generation based on the Gifford-McMahon principle. Designed for cooling superconductors (magnets, samples) from medicine and research.
- High refrigerating capacity
- Small footprint
- Long maintenance-free operating time
- Low vibrations
- Ultimate temperatures: two-stage models down to 8 K single-stage models down to 25 K
- High refrigerating capacity from the smallest volume: up to 18 W @ 20 K and up to 110 W @ 80 K for double stage coolers up to 250 W @ 80 K for single stage coolers possible
- Resistant to particles and deposits
- Simple operation by key-press
- No need for liquid helium and liquid nitrogen
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JAVAC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.